Thursday, January 16, 2020

Avon Fashion

My regular readers, customers and FaceBook followers (https://www.facebook.com/be.an.avonlady/)  know that I Love Avon Fashion!  It's comfy, easy care and stylish!  I love the sweater/dress turtleneck (top center)! It's so warm and snuggly.  And looks great with any leggings and boots!  Click here for all the Fashion in the Campaign 3 Brochure.




If you know the size that fits you best in off the rack clothing you would probably wear the same size in Avon.  I have worn several sizes during my Avon career and I don't think I ever had to send anything back because it didn't fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Avon for the Home

 This is getting rave reviews from customers. There are lots of reasons to love it.                                            Like the one...