Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Campaign 12 - My 5 Favorites


Here are my 5 FAVS for Campaign 12:

 Not that we're going anywhere but this is just cute and would make a great gift for your favorite traveller.  It'll keep until we're back in motion again!

Avon sent me one of these Flat Velvet Lipstick!  (Fluffy Pink).  I was skeptical but I have to say, I really like it!


  Last campaign I was able to get a "bundle" of new products and one of those products as the Cica Peptite Ampoule. I really like this alot and I probably wouldn't have tried it if it hadn't been included in that "bundle".  The built in dropper is pretty cool too!

 I have used many of the Anew Hyra Fusion products with good results.  I wanted to spotlight the "In Shower Mask " because it's on sale.  I  really don't know how to describe this but it make your face feel really good!



























A great new summer fragrance

No comments:

Post a Comment

Avon for the Home

 This is getting rave reviews from customers. There are lots of reasons to love it.                                            Like the one...