Friday, September 4, 2020

September Fragrance of the Month


I pick a fragrance of the month too!  As you can imagine, I have quite a fragrance collection, just a perk of being an Avon Lady!  I'll try to take a picture of it soo to share with you!  This is the perfume that I will be wearing everyday in September.  It's sweet and strong (like me!).  It brings back a lot of good memories.  I wore this all through the 80's when I was teaching school and running a child care program!  I liked it because the scent lasts all day and the kids liked it. I wore long flowing dresses and the same perfume everyday.  For kids who have to be away from home for 8 hours a day having things be consistent with a familiar routine is very comforting.  With my manner of dress and my signature scent, they could find me in a crowd!  
September is always back to school month for me!  I grew up in an era when we didn't go back to school until after Labor Day and a very sensible policy too in my opinion.  So I picked Candid as my September Fragrance of the Month because it reminds me of back to school.  Here's a link to Candid in my E-store if you want to give it a try :  https://www.avon.com/product/candid-cologne-56096?rrec=true&rep=jmahl

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Avon for the Home

 This is getting rave reviews from customers. There are lots of reasons to love it.                                            Like the one...