Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Christmas Pins!


I have a thing for Christmas pins!  I have a bunch of them!  When I was working, I wore a different one every day from Thanksgiving until Christmas.  So what to do with the pins now that I'm retired?  Well I have this one the 2020 star burst on my coat so I wear it whenever I go out.  I think I would feel kinda weird if I wore one everyday around the house on my tee-shirt so the next best thing, I'm going to share them with you on this blog.  Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.


 This is the oldest one I have.  It was given to me by my Sunday School teacher in 1967.  The first Christmas I was married, I forgot to take it off my sweater and ran it through the washer.  It came out it several pieces and my dear husband soldered it back together.  It looks a bit worse for wear but it's all in one piece again and I still wear it.

And this I think was last year's pin.  I will share the rest in my next post.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Avon for the Home

 This is getting rave reviews from customers. There are lots of reasons to love it.                                            Like the one...