Thursday, February 11, 2021

Anew Vitamin C Skin Care- A Review


I'm using this exfoliant on my face in the shower on Tuesdays and Thursdays (2 times a week).  You only need a little dab and it goes on better when your skin is wet.  I squeeze a little in my palm amd rub my hands together. This is when you will start to feel the warming sensation.  Then I scrub my face with my palms.  I make sure I scrub dowm my neck and my upper chest.  If I have any left on my hands I use it to scrub my cuticles and my elbows.  Then just the final rinse off.  It's great!  My skin feels soft and creamy smooth.  I use a different exfoliant on Monday and Wednesday and I like it alot but it leaves the skin feeling drier so more moisturizer is required on those days.





 https://www.avon.com/product/anew-vitamin-c-warming-peel-66939?rep=jmahl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Avon for the Home

 This is getting rave reviews from customers. There are lots of reasons to love it.                                            Like the one...