Thursday, September 30, 2021

October Jewelry

 With less hours of sunlight I decided to wear the " Your are my sunshine" necklace for October.  One of my favorites.  I still don't have 12 sterling necklaces to choose from for my monthly jewelry so this is a repeat from April when I celebrated more hours of sunlight so it seems appropriate.



And this beautiful opal ring is my pick for the month of October.  Opal is the October birthstone.
October's birthstone, the opal, symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning “precious jewel,” and from the Greek word opallios, meaning “to see a change in color.”  I'm looking forward to wearing it this month.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Avon for the Home

 This is getting rave reviews from customers. There are lots of reasons to love it.                                            Like the one...