Friday, January 6, 2023

I Wear One of these Every Day

 

I started wearing these spandex foundation garments years ago when Avon first introduced them.  I wore them mainly to keep warm when I worked in an office that was cold winter and summer.  Back then they just had spaghetti straps and I over the years I acquired 2 black and 2 beige whenever they were on sale.  The straps were getting a little worn and I started thinking about getting a new one.  And the one above was the only one available now.  I was a little skeptical about the wide straps but I ordered one anyway and I'm so glad I did!  I like it alot better than the spaghetti straps.  I think I better get a beige one while they are still on sale!  I checked some other brands and they start at $40.  So even not on sale you will save money when you purchase from Avon.  https://www.avon.com/product/shaping-tank-125907?rep=jmahl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Avon for the Home

 This is getting rave reviews from customers. There are lots of reasons to love it.                                            Like the one...