Thursday, December 31, 2020

A little New Year's Eve Product Review


 

Here is a product that you may be surprised that I tried because I don't have naturally curly hair.  but I do have some waves and several cowlicks!  So I thought I'd see if the curl cream would help make them behave better.  Well I don't know about that.  I've been using it for at least two weeks and it makes my hair look and feel fuller and thicker with no stiffness or stickiness!  So I would say a definite win!  Any of my curly headed friends who would like to give it a try?  I also got the Leave in Conditioner spray and I really like how it smells and it works great to give your hair a freshening say after wearing a hat or a long day of pulling your hair out or in the morning to tame the bedhead if you're not washing your hair.  This line of products also comes with a great shampoo and conditioner that I highly recommend.  As with all the newer products from New Avon it's a little more expensive than you might expect from Avon in the past but it lasts so much longer that I believe you are still saving money as well as time because you don't have to reorder as often!    This link will take you to the Elastine Propolithera Volumizing Shampoo that I use. https://www.avon.com/product/avon-elastine-propolithera-volumizing-shampoo-71109?rep=jmahl  Scroll down from there and you should see the other Elastine Propolithera hair care products.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Avon for the Home

 This is getting rave reviews from customers. There are lots of reasons to love it.                                            Like the one...