Friday, January 1, 2021

January Jewelry


 This is the ring I'm wearing in January.   It's a sterling silver garnet, the January birthstone, I believe.It's currently in the E-Store.

I'm wearing this Bee Necklace in January 20121. It will remind me to "be" myself and act like the person I want to "be". This is from years back so not currently available.  It's one of my favorites of all time.  I collect bee things.

                                    https://www.avon.com/search/sterling_silver_smoky_quartz?cel_id=sterling%20silver%20smoky%20quartz%7CT_sterling_silver_smoky_quartz&rep=jmahl

 

This lovely sterling piece with a smoky quartz gem is still available.  Here's the link: https://www.avon.com/search/sterling_silver_smoky_quartz?cel_id=sterling%20silver%20smoky%20quartz%7CT_sterling_silver_smoky_quartz&rep=jmahl

Here is the rest of the Smoky Quartz Collection.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Avon for the Home

 This is getting rave reviews from customers. There are lots of reasons to love it.                                            Like the one...