Sunday, January 3, 2021

Don't Forget to Clean the Bowl

 I don't know if it's different at your house but it seems like I'm the only one that knows how to clean the toilet.  Here's something I think will help eleviate the pain of using the toilet brush.  It's called Homestar Foaming Toilet Bowl Cleaner.  You cana buy it here:  https://www.avon.com/product/homestar-foaming-toilet-bowl-cleaner-74453?rep=jmahl

Here are the usage directions: 

Pour in, flush later! This foaming toilet bowl cleaner fights toilet rings and stains. Convenient pouch dispenser. Use every two weeks. Pack of 5, 10.5 oz. each.

FEATURES
• Foaming toilet bowl cleaner
• Fights toilet rings and stains
• Convenient pouch dispenser

TO USE
Pour in toilet. Flush after 3-4 hours.

I was kind of skeptical that the product needs to sit in the bowl for 3-4 hours.  How do I make that work?  Well, either dump it in when you go to bed and flush before you use it in the middle of the night.  Or pour it in before you leave the house for work or errands and flush when you return.  One pack of 5  costs $9.99 and using it only once every two weeks will last for 10 weeks so that breaks down to only $1 per week to keep the toilet bowl clean for your family.  I think I will have to keep my toilet brush to swish and swipe  a couple times a week just to keep the bowl tidy and presentable (I'm sure you get my meaning).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Avon for the Home

 This is getting rave reviews from customers. There are lots of reasons to love it.                                            Like the one...