Monday, January 4, 2021

January 2021 Studio 1886 Fashion from Avon-Warm and Cozy Tops

 



I like all these cozy winter tops but this is the one I picked for myself becuase it was the most different from  the other winter tops I have.


Striped Tee Sleeve Top  Showing the front in pink and the back in blue. It also comes in heather gray.

**********************************************************************************

Side Ruffle Pullover Note the difference in colors in the photo.  This only comes in one color called  oatmeal  heather in the description.  The picture in the brochure with the model below is from the e-store. But the picture in the brochure  is more like the top picture of just the sweater which is what I think of as "oatmeal heather". Heres's the link for the picture in the brochure:https://www.avon.com/brochure?rep=jmahl#/1/202102/en/152    I would feel comfortable telling you that the top picture is the true color.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Avon for the Home

 This is getting rave reviews from customers. There are lots of reasons to love it.                                            Like the one...