Tuesday, January 5, 2021

January Fashion Accessories

Printed Sherpa Vest  Warm and Fun!

 


Faux Fur Printed Jacket Bet you know somebody that would love this jacket. Maybe it's you!  


I wouldn't wear these to tramp through the snow but they'd be great on a cold day when the sidewalks were dry.  



Warm Socks are also a cozy winter accessory at least for me.  These aren't even in the brochure yet but I have some coming in my next demo order so watch for the review.  My everyday socks are Bombas that I bought about 5 years ago and have worn and washed at least 5 pairs every week and there is no way you would think they were that old.  So these socks have a high bar to get a rave review from me.

Also if you know anyone that needs "compression" or "diabetic" socks  Avon has those now too. Check them out here  https://www.avon.com/search/spocks?rep=jmahl


Cotton Blended Winter Socks




No comments:

Post a Comment

Avon for the Home

 This is getting rave reviews from customers. There are lots of reasons to love it.                                            Like the one...