Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Campaign 17 Product Review- Macadmia Oil - Foaming Shower Gel and Body Mousse











Here's the link to this product in my E-Store: Macadamia Oil


 I'm loving this product this month!  Just some tips on use.... The shower gel will come out in a continous stream of gel if you keep holding the button down.  I find that pushing it down halfway dispenses enough for a shower.  It foams up when you rub it in to your wash cloth...* very foamy and lots of luxorious suds.  The Body Mousse comes out as a very light foam so don't wave your hands around or you will have foam where you probably don't want it to be.  Just smooth it on gently all over.  It has a nice soft fragance that will not interfer with you choice of fragrance.  I applied mine several hours ago and my arms still feel soft and moisturized.  Even though it says "oil"  there is nothing oily about it.


*  The link will take you to the source of my shower scrubby.  It's unconventional but I like it better than the net balls scrubbies which I always thought were not very hygenic even with getting a new one frequently.  I'm glad I found this better option.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Avon for the Home

 This is getting rave reviews from customers. There are lots of reasons to love it.                                            Like the one...