Monday, July 12, 2021

My Grandma's Skin Care Advice

   When I was a young teenager with "problem skin"  (oily and pimples)   my Grandma Matthews gave me some good advice about skin care that has stood me in good stead for the whole of my life, "never wash your face with soap".  She lived to be 81 years old and still had baby soft skin.  I took that advice...  no face soap for me!  I tried at lot of different skin care regimens over the years... Mary Kay, Jafra...finally Avon which will be my last stop for skin care.  I'm currently alternating between   FarmX and Anew Isa Knox.  If you have any questions about either regimen, just email me... 21stcenturyavonlady@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Avon for the Home

 This is getting rave reviews from customers. There are lots of reasons to love it.                                            Like the one...